- From our Finance Director regarding the 2017-2018 Tuition: Tuition will increase for the 2017-2018 school year to $5,800.00. this will not affect your $400.00 annual payment. Registration begins the 2nd week of January
- “FIESTA TIME” We will soon be celebrating the Fiesta of St. Matthew as a church and school on Sunday, May 7th from 7:30am-1:30pm after all the morning masses.
- we are asking for all parents cooperation, because without your help, we will no be able to accomplish our goals.
- since we are short on funds, we are asking for cash donations of $25 per child, or $40 if you have more than one child at school. (the money will be used to buy the necessary items.)
- or if you prefer to donate of the following articles of food:
kinder: cakes, sodas and bottle water, napkins, spoons, forks, aluminum foil, dish soap
First: menudo bowls, tapatio salsa, cheese, bottled water, soda, cups for coffee
Second: cups, napkins, hot dog buns, mayonnaise, mustard, ketchup, bottled water and soda
Third: cups, sodas, water, zip log bags, jalapenos, soda and bottled water, large plates
Forth: bowls for menudo, shredded cheddar cheese, small/large plates, and bowls
Fifth and Sixth: hot dog plates, bowls, forks, spoons, napkins, soda and bottled water
Seventh and Eight; small/large plates, napkins, spoons, forks, soda and bottled water
- All small business owners to Saint Matthew School and Parish this is your opportunity to let our community know about your business on May 7th
- spaces available @ $25.00 and are limited so please commit by April 29, 2016 to School Secretary Teresa Jasso
- proceeds from space rentals and donations will benefit Saint Matthew School